Monday 11 March 2013

FC Barcelona 2 - 0 RC Deportivo

Last Saturday I went to Camp Nou to watch that (easy) match.
In this match we could see playing the first team in the Liga against the last one. Sure you'll guess wich is wich.
Barça started with unusual players (such as Pinto, Tello, Thiago or Song) because Tito wanted the better players to rest, 'cause next Tuesday Barça is going to play against Milan and this match is going to decide who classifies to the next round.
However, Depor played with its best players, but they couldn't do nothing against Barça.
I think it was an easy match for Barça, and that they could have scored more goals (at least 2 more: one Cesc and the other Villa).
In Barça, Iniesta was changed for Thiago; Busquets for Cesc and Messi for Villa. I don't remember Depor's changes.

I went with a school friend, who invited me.
I have to say that I liked the experince a lot, because I could see very good players just a few metres of me. It was awsome!


1 comment:

  1. You are lucky to be able to go and watch some of the best players in one of the best teams in the world. I have not been to the Nou Camp for a very long time. I must go soon otherwise I may miss a chance to see the best team in the world playing in my own city.

    ReplyDelete