Sunday 26 May 2013

Final exams

Final exams are the worse thing that can happen to anyone.
The bad think about them is that they are all together, and you have to study a lot and you can't enjoy the life, you just have to study.
As you can imagine I'm in my final exams' period. I started two weeks ago whit chemistry. In that exam i got 8,2 and I was very happy, but I could have had more mark if I hadn't failed a simply rest (I was so silly!).
On the past week I had my physics exam, which I did wrong. I don't know my punctuation yet but it was not a good exam the one that I did. My friends said that it was not difficult but I failed many things. I am very scared about the mark.
Next week (which starts tomorrow) I have to do five exams in three days. On Monday I have physical education exam, on Tuesday I have to do the philosophy exam and on Wednesday I have a Spanish exam, a maths exam and an English exam.
I'll die!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds bad but I can tell you It beats being an adult an having to make money to survive so enjoy it, some say that school is the best time of ones life. Good luck with all those exams !

    ReplyDelete