Sunday 5 May 2013

Friday evening

Last Friday I went to a friend's house. He is called Martí.
I got there at 21:15 with two Pepsi botles. Three more friends had to come yet. Two of them (Cristian and Eloi) are friends of my last school and one i from my new high school (Jaume). Martí has been with me in both of them.
First we played to a shotter game for 30 minutes, and then Cristian and Eloi arrived. We talked a little bit and then we sartated to had dinner. We ate pizzas.
Afterwords we went to the top floor and we played Magic (a cards game). I won. Next Jaume phoned to say that he won't be able to come.
After that we played to another cards game (I don't remember the name) which was quite complicated, and I just understood it playing.
I lost the first game but I won the two followings games.
Then we played Super Smash Bros Brawl at Wii and after that we play poker.
Later I played PES2012 at Cristian's PSP and when I was getting tired i went to sleep. They continue playing at poker. I think that Cristian won.

No comments:

Post a Comment