Sunday 9 June 2013

Retaking subjects' week

This week is going to be the last week for those who has to retake some subject.
The ones who has passed all the subject are already on holidays.
Unfortunately I have to retake philosophy and the first half of maths (because I passed the second one).
I've been studying philosophy for two days and I can't stand having to study all what we have done during the course again. I regret didn't passed the exams when I did them. I worked hard to passed them but I coudn't. The exam is in two days and tomorrow I will have to finish to study philosophy and do the general review.
Furthermore, tomorrow I'm also going to start to study maths (the math's exam is on Thursday).
I will do the philosophy exam at 8:00 and I will have the rest of the Tuesday to study maths, plus all Wednesday.
I expect to passe them or I will have to retake them on September (so I will have to be studying all the summer, a very boring and depressing thing, I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment