Monday 17 June 2013

The retakings' week is over

Last Thursday I finished my retaking exams. The last one was the maths' exam.
I also had to retake phylosophy and both exams were pretty easy to me. I think that the exams were very well to me, and I'm very happy.
The philosophy's exam had five questions, and each one worth two pints (so the highest score is ten points). The questions were not about concrete themes, so the exam was very affordable. I spent an hour and a half to finish it.
The maths' exam had more questions, seven. Its highest score was ten points too, but the questions had different value. I spent two hours and half to finish it, it was very long.
I'm very happy about them, I think that I can get a good mark. But the most important thing is that if finished  all the exams and the school, so I'm already on holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment