Sunday 7 April 2013

Blogging from my phone

I've recently download this app on GooglePlay, it's called Blogger and it's to post anything you want from your smartphone.
This is my first post from my phone and I have to claim that is very easy to use and very simple.
I think that it's a good idea to start posting from my phone because I don't know were is the corrector and I can't correct what I'm doing, so this is how I would have written all that.
The bad point of posting from here is that I don't know how long is it being, but I think that I will control it just posting more, because you always learn practising!
Well, I think that I will finish it here. See you soon!

P.D.: I want to say sorry because I have post nothing in two weeks, and I'm not happy about that. So sorry

1 comment:

  1. Cool you can post things forma anywhere anytime. Keep up The posting , hope to read you soon.

    ReplyDelete