Monday 22 April 2013

Prova Cangur

Prova cangur  (it would be "Kangaroo test" if I translate it) is a test about logic and maths.
It's an activite powered by the international association "Le Kangourou sans Frontières", and "La Societat Catalana de Matemàtiques" ("The Catalan Mathematics Assiociation") is part of it.
Well, in this difficult exam, students from all Catalonia, València, Balear Islands and Andorra have to answer 30 logical problems using all their knowledge.
This year 3788 student participated in the zone that includes Catalonia and Andorra (this was my zone, because I live in Barcelona).
Today I've known the results! I've got the 300 place, so I've done it better than 3488 students! I am very happy about my result. I am in the best 7,92% of Catalonia and Andorra students, and I'm proud of myself.
Now I want everybody to know that!

This is the test web site: http://www.cangur.org/cangur/cang2013/


No comments:

Post a Comment